I like characters in art to be anatomically correct, yet my own merfolk have been sadly lacking so far. The tail they use doesn’t have an option for such details and I just thought to myself that there wouldn’t be much to see anyway if they have cetacea-like anatomy – or even less if they are fish down there.
I upgraded the little dolphin for the image I posted earlier today, but of cause he ended up hiding his bits, so I made this quick set to show them off. The way I added the naughty bits is a little messy but with some post-work in Photoshop it will do.
However, since his rear is cetacean, there still isn’t much to see…