The Wettening

I made the cover image with Jonathan into a small set. First is the same I already posted, I included it for completeness sake.

18 Comments

1. Omofan012

OMG! Thank you so much!

1. Donar (Post author)

You’re welcome! Hope it was worth the wait. 🙂

2. gabelacroix

Nice.
    I love your omorashi work.
    Btw I hope you’re advancing with Ronnie’s pressing problème.

1. Donar (Post author)

Thanks!
      I am. Still need to write and add the dialogue for the next batch.

2. Paul

maybe Ronnie can come tell Jonathan ‘you need diapers too’. although as cute a Jonathan is he would rock pampers!

3. paul

cool. now Louis can dry him off.

1. Donar (Post author)

Why his arch-nemesis of all people?! 😀

1. Paul

sometime hatred like that is used to hide feelings one is afraid to show someone. maybe Louis taking his time in the lower regions would be a secret desire. he would act like he hated it but doesn’t really mind messing around with another boy especially one as good looking as Louis.

1. Donar (Post author)

I really need to get my head-canon for the two into a comic before you start a fanfic. 😉

4. Hakumai

Very nice, Donar!! I always love to see wetting pics from you! This one turned out very nice. Those were great shorts for him to do it in, too! 😉

Now he needs to change without getting caught.

1. Donar (Post author)

Thanks!
      Looking forward to more of your stories, too!

5. COF

Oh, love it. Why couldn’t he pee on this beautiful plands around him?)))
    Looks great.

1. Donar (Post author)

Thank you!
      Mostly because I wanted the set to be SFWish, so he wasn’t allowed to take off the pants.

1. Omofan012

Are you planning to do a version where he…you know take off his pants and make it?

1. Donar (Post author)

No, but who knows, I might.

2. COF

It was ritorical question.))

6. themoment

Awesome, another set! Christmas came early!

1. Donar (Post author)

Thanks! Happy you like it.

Your email address will not be published.

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I’m Donar, a hobbyist 3D artist, and this is where I post my art.

The computer-generated images in this Blog contain artificial nudity and deal with mature and sexual themes such as omorashi, watersports, yaoi or shota. If such material offends you or if it is illegal for you to view such material in your location, please leave now!