Genesis 8

As I have mentioned before, I’m upgrading my older characters to more modern base figures. Here are a few more sneak peeks at their new selves.
Especially the hair shows the age and the new ones just look so much better, but I hope to have improved their looks overall. I tried to keep them recognizable, though I did take some liberties. Hope you like them!

Here are Aaron, Daniel, Liam and Sarah.

And a few direct comparisons between their old and new looks:

21 Comments

1. Omofan012

Maybe it’s just my opinion, but i think the old ones are better, but maybe it’s just because i’ve got used the old ones. I hope we gonna see both the old and the new ones in the future. 🙂

1. Donar (Post author)

I’ll at least finish a few sets with them before their old versions get retired.

1. Omofan012

Please that holding contest do with the old ones, because this is how i imaginate it. 🙂

2. kuro

In my opinion, Daniel’s old hairstyle looks a lot better than the new one.

1. Omofan012

I agree, but i think the others are fine, and Sarah looks fantastic. 🙂

1. Donar (Post author)

The number of different hair props to choose from always is limited, so the hair styles will be most different. I like his old style better, too, but the new hairs just looks way more realistic in general, imho. There are a few more things I just can’t improve on the old figures.

1. the adorable Nathan

Well, Daz3d just put out a package called Hair Converter from Genesis Male 3 to Genesis Male 8, presumably there will be similar ones to this for M3F to G8F, and for G2M to G8M and G2F to G8F.

That said, for some reason I’d figured you were on Genesis 3 for your characters, like I am. Wow, Genesis 2, so this changeover is a BIG evolutionary step for you. 🙂

1. Donar (Post author)

Some of my cast are Genesis 3. Ignoring the ones I’ve already updated, my main cast are 5x Genesis 1, 10x Genesis 2, 12x Genesis 3.
            The results for such hair or clothing converters are mixed from my experience, especially if going over more than one conversion. Though I can believe that Genesis 3 to 8 will work quite well, given how similar the figures are. But it doesn’t improve the old hairs in any case, so it’s not an option for me. And with new hairs, there won’t always be a similar hair style for their new selves.

3. Omofan012

Please that holding contest do with the old ones. 🙂

4. COF

I think, some of them are better, some not but faces became more cute! Like it!

1. Donar (Post author)

The faces definitely are more expressive than before. Once of my main reasons to finally switch to newer figures.

5. the adorable Nathan

Well, I’ve played a little with Genesis 8, and it looks good, but I’m still mostly using Genesis 3. One gripe I have with G8M, though, is that they left the genital morphs (where you dial in the arousal) out of the pro package, and I had to buy a third party system to get it back in, and that one turned out to be incomplete in that it doesn’t actually do the lengthening of the member into a boner, just the raising up, and that it doesn’t have anus morphs at all, which is aggravating since so much of my planned stuff involves… poop. But yeah, G8 looks like a great leap forward, with some parts that fell back. oO

1. the adorable Nathan

Actually, for clarification, you can still DO stiffies, you just gotta dial those in manually, the usual erection dial just raises the angle of the dangle without changing anything else, making things more tedious. Grrrr…

2. Donar (Post author)

Hint: The G8M Genitals are virtually identical with the G3M ones. I just took the G3M Gens Morphs & Controls by Poison, copied them over to the G8 Gens folder, opened them with a text editor and changed any reference from the G3 Gens to the G8 ones. They work.

6. Paul

I definitely prefer the old Liam’s hair and the old Daniel’s hair. but everything else is great Sara is over all better I think. even her hair

1. Donar (Post author)

Meh. Long hair is overrated. Also not many available. Louis is complaining about all his new hair options as well.

7. Anonymous

Hi I just came from Japan and really like this website!
    Can I ask you some requests?
    I would like to see boys with constipation, or trying to hold in their poop.

1. Donar (Post author)

Hello and welcome!
      You’ll like the next story by Chris I plan on making into a small comic.

1. Anonymous

Thanks, I’m really looking forward to seeing it!
        Actually my favorite situation is following:

1. Try holding poop for days because of embarrassing or something
        2. Have stomachache and realize he has constipation

If you can, please make it like this story…

1. Donar (Post author)

Well, the story won’t cover multiple days, but the kid will still be desperately trying to hold it.

1. Anonymous

Ok, I see.
            Still I’m waiting for that story!
            Would you also make this story if you can?
            I really like your pictures…:)