The Teapotty, Page 7 (Final)

And this concludes Chris’ little misadventure.
If you liked this story, Chris has shared many more memories from his kindergarten and early school days over at omorashi.org, you can find him there as diokno44x. Go check them out!

You can find the complete comic here.

14 Comments

1. Chris Diokno

Ah, poor Melanie and Simon….

2. the adorable Nathan

And, in the last frame, in the back over there I can see the two little kids who seem to be saying, “Wait, where’d this pee come from?!?” HAHA!!!

1. Donar (Post author)

It’s… uh… tea. Yes. Looks exactly like green tea.

3. Hakumai

You really outdid yourself with this one, Donar! With the help of Chris Diokno’s story, you made one of your best omorashi sets to date! Your omorashi works are unmatched among 3D artists.

Chris really is a sly little one isn’t he? lol. Impressive that he got away with it! He’ll have to update as to whether mom and dad found out 😉

1. Donar (Post author)

Thanks! I’m sure Chris is happy about your praise, too!
      Chris will have to answer this one, I can only guess. But if I had to, I’d wager they probably knew or saw through his deceptions more often than not, but let him get away with it. I mean, yes, he was sly – for a 5ish year old. I remember (and cringe) at what a crappy liar I was at that age.

2. Chris Diokno

Well, my dad was out of the picture. My mom knew I was diapered,and knew, more often than not, my usage was intentional, but she didn’t find out about the Teapotty

1. the adorable Nathan

Interesting…. Did you, like, “borrow” the diapers from a younger sibling? 😀

1. Chris Diokno

Nope, I wore them myself. My mom bought them for me.

4. morgan

Love the detail of the two girls discovering his… gift.
    Hilarious end to a very cute story.

1. Donar (Post author)

Now they even have tea for their tea party. But they don’t seem to appreciate it.
      Sometimes reality writes the cutest stories.

5. themoment

Very resourceful! Funny, I thought I knew what would happen because of the name but there’s more to it than that, huh?

And this is based on a true story? Are the other kids based on the real Chris’s classmates? (Also, is the whole true story written anywhere? How true to life is it?)

Also, seconding the kudos on that background detail, of the other kids discovering the teapot.

1. Donar (Post author)

It’s based on multiple memories Chris retold. Young him apparently abused that poor teapot a lot. The poor girls discovering the mess actually featured in two of the stories, too. 😉
      Chris’ character I based on the way he described himself in his stories and some feedback from him. The others are purely fictional.

6. themoment

…forgot to add it’s hilarious that he’s drinking from a juice box immediately after this. He didn’t learn much from this, did he?

1. Donar (Post author)

*laughs* I thought it was very much in character for Chris, but you aren’t wrong.

Your email address will not be published.

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I’m Donar, a hobbyist 3D artist, and this is where I post my art.

The computer-generated images in this Blog contain artificial nudity and deal with mature and sexual themes such as omorashi, watersports, yaoi or shota. If such material offends you or if it is illegal for you to view such material in your location, please leave now!