Number Two

Fluid simulation experiment #4, fluids can be made viscous to simulate… other things.
Sorry if you don’t like scat, probably want to skip this post.

I’m not entirely happy with this animation. The simulation runs too fast compared to his movements and I still haven’t mastered moving characters’ centre of mass while keeping their feet in the same place. Textured liquids look fine in still images but become jittery in animations. Not sure how to fix that. And finally, some simulation artefacts getting stuck floating in the air.
Anyway, Magni and Odin have gone on strike and refuse to redo the whole thing, this is the best we’ll get for now.

12 Comments

1. Anonymous

It doesn’t work … I can’t Klick the button

1. Donar (Post author)

Do you have javascript enabled? The button doesn’t work without it, sorry.
      The links to the hidden images are visible in the page source, too, in case you’re not comfortable enabling javascript. 😉

2. the adorable Nathan

Oh, wow, it came out very nicely. In more ways than one. 😀

And yeah, I see what you mean about the jitter in the textures.

1. Donar (Post author)

Thanks!

3. Chris Diokno

This is awesome, great work Donar. Excited for the final product. Glad to have given you the idea

1. Donar (Post author)

Sorry I’m always getting sidetracked by such experiments. I’ll post a preview of your story I promised to do later today!

4. Chris Diokno

Damn Donar, nice job

1. Donar (Post author)

I had a feeling you might like seeing Chris in this one. 😀

5. paul

too bad it wasn’t all on the upper part then he could slip a little and have his ass fall into the poop.

1. Donar (Post author)

In theory the simulation supports moving obstacles, but I haven’t touched that feature yet. No idea if this would be possible and if it would look good.

6. paul

nice ass on christian. maybe sometime you could get him to pee at the same time.

1. Donar (Post author)

Next time. 🙂

Your email address will not be published.

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I’m Donar, a hobbyist 3D artist, and this is where I post my art.

The computer-generated images in this Blog contain artificial nudity and deal with mature and sexual themes such as omorashi, watersports, yaoi or shota. If such material offends you or if it is illegal for you to view such material in your location, please leave now!