The Emergency Pit Stop – Alternate Reality

Themoment and a few others over at pixiv asked for a different end where Sarah wets herself. So as promised here is this alternate reality version of “the emergency pit stop”. The first page is not changed, I included it in the post for completeness sake. Hope you enjoy!
Mom and dad are probably longing for the start of the school year right about now. Or seriously considering a vasectomy.

And here are the images without the captions:

13 Comments

1. themoment

Ahh, this is perfect! You do so spoil us. 😀

The parents are probably thinking “Instead of having kids, we shoulda just gotten a Schnauzer.”

1. Donar (Post author)

Glad you like it. 🙂

Well, with children once they’re a few years old they at least theoretically can go to the bathroom on their own. Dogs not so much. I’m no fan of walking them every day every weather…

2. Aumonier

Thank you so much for that one.

1. Donar (Post author)

Happy you like this version.

3. the adorable Nathan

I wanna see a story where they both really, *really* gotta poop… and there’s only one toilet. HAH!

1. Donar (Post author)

Maybe not with those two, though…

4. Hakumai

You really outdid yourself with this one, Donar! This was so well-done through and through (no pun intended xD)

While I’m not usually a fan of female omorashi, either, I did enjoy this! Professionally and realistically done; all the dialogue was believable.

1. Donar (Post author)

Thank you!
      What can I say… it started as two or three quick images of Sarah and then move on to the boys, but somewhere on the way it turned into two little comics about Sarah. (And again with Jezebeth.)
      I blame my lack of an editor who threatens me with hellfire and torture to keep me focussed. 😀

1. Hakumai

Oh, I’m the same way haha. I have a couple projects I started a long time ago and never finished, sadly.

This is what makes us true artists I suppose!

5. Blasseroz

Donar – you are undoubtedly the King of Omo!

1. Donar (Post author)

Thank you, I’m happy you enjoyed this little extra. 🙂

6. paul

at least now when daniel has to go his pants are already wet so they have a excuse not to stop.

1. Donar (Post author)

Mooooom! Make dad stop! It’s an emeeeeergency!!!

Your email address will not be published.

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I’m Donar, a hobbyist 3D artist, and this is where I post my art.

The computer-generated images in this Blog contain artificial nudity and deal with mature and sexual themes such as omorashi, watersports, yaoi or shota. If such material offends you or if it is illegal for you to view such material in your location, please leave now!