Cloth Diapers, Part 3

Oh-oh. Kyle, no!

Ah, too late.

That is a lot of pee.

Well, at least he looks happy now…

…until he wakes up and notices the leak, at least.

17 Comments

1. Hakumai

Perhaps he shouldn’t have had so much to drink! Only kidding, I’m thankful for it.

1. Donar (Post author)

Kyle’s mom tried that with him. Sadly fortunately It doesn’t work.

2. Kuro

Kyle another of my favorite characters, and although I enjoyed this story, I prefer to see it with their Drynite!!!

1. Donar (Post author)

I share your sentiment. Though, I have to admit, those huge plastic pants look surprisingly cute on him.

As for Kyle, he hates cloth diapers and wants his drynites back, too.

3. the adorable Nathan

Speaking of diapers, what are the best diaper props / garments for Daz Studio? So far I just have the diaper that comes in one of the basic kids4 packs, and the Diaper Lover morphing prop from Renderotica… both of which are older than dirt. Ideally I’d want one you could use in a changing-the-diaper scene, which the latter does, but the morphs are kinda imperfect and not as flexible as I’d like.

1. Donar (Post author)

There is “Diaper for Genesis” on sharecg which has morphs like you are looking for. You can see both Ronnie and Kyle wearing it in some of my older images.
      Or improvise and use normal clothes with custom textures and some deformers or displacement maps for the padding.
      Best drop me an email about it if you want to discuss this in more detail.

4. the adorable Nathan

Oh, wow, “Diaper for Genesis” looks MUCH better than the Diaper Lover diaper. ((Grabs it)) TYTYTY

1. Donar (Post author)

Glad I could be of help. 🙂

5. Mateo

I think that Kyle prefers his Drynites.

1. Donar (Post author)

Completely understandably, though. They are so much thinner and less obvious.

6. Josh31

Hey Donar!

I’m intrigued by your fantastic art work. I have accidentally re-posted a few of your renders on SC(unbeknownst of your unpleasant episodes there)!

Do let me know HERE!!! if you want me to remove the ones I posted there.

And I’d like to apologize to you for posting them. I did ask there, and nobody had the decency to tell me that you once were a member there.

Josh31

1. Donar (Post author)

I believe my latest post answers your question.
      You do not need to apologise, you did nothing wrong. My problem solely lies with the staff at shotachan and their blatant refusal to honour my request to remove my work.
      You are perfectly welcome to enjoy my art here and I would be happy about your comments.

7. Paul

a happy boy going pee in his diaper. never get night trained Kyle.

8. Paul

even if only subconsciously he knows he is peeing and LOVES it.

1. Donar (Post author)

😛

9. H13yr

I wish I could pee in my bed. He’s so cute too. But Louis is my favorite. It be so cute to see Louis in a diaper.

1. Donar (Post author)

Doing it on purpose can be fun. But doing it without any control over it soon becomes a lot less fun for a kid…

I’ll keep the idea in mind. Louis has few limits, he’ll probably be game.

Your email address will not be published.

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I’m Donar, a hobbyist 3D artist, and this is where I post my art.

The computer-generated images in this Blog contain artificial nudity and deal with mature and sexual themes such as omorashi, watersports, yaoi or shota. If such material offends you or if it is illegal for you to view such material in your location, please leave now!