Florian and Louis

I was taking a picture of Florian. No idea where Louis suddenly came from.

Here are two more variants of the scene:

15 Comments

1. name

He really is unpredictable

2. name

I like the 3 rd one… I am very much into chiaro-scuro … hai capito?;-)

3. name

by the way: you are very precise with your figures… with regards to their poses…

4. name

here he seems a little like ismael in the marvelous movie ‘funny och alexander’

1. Donar (Post author)

Don’t worry, Louis won’t eat him… probably.

Thanks! I feel attention to such small details is important, but I admit I often overlook things, too. Only to discover some finger clipping through the surface they’re touching weeks later and be unhappy about it.

I have a few sets where I experiment with light and shadow, if you look through my older works. I would be happy to hear your thoughts on them.

5. Hakumai

These are very cute pictures and on the topic of details, I must say Donar nails it 99 % of the time.

Get him, Louis.

1. Donar (Post author)

Thanks for the praise, but then you should look closer. Not all are easy to fix and some are compromises I deliberately took, but if you search for them, you’ll find some errors in most of my pictures. Denying that would only cause me to never improve as an artist.
      I’ll gladly take a few of my pictures and try to point out everything I can find, if you’d like.

Aaand Florian got this strange deer-in-headlights feeling again.

6. Ezekiel

I like the last one best. Just because skin looks more real.

If I could be one of them, I would want to be Florian, because it be awesome to have Louis have his arms around me like that.

1. Donar (Post author)

Interesting that most of you seem to prefer that one. Different lights, hardest shadows.

🙂

7. paul

they look cute together

1. Donar (Post author)

Thanks! They do.
      Now who’s gonna tell Louis that you can’t just take people as boyfriends, you actually have to ask them first? 😉

1. paul

like um be my boyfriend and I’ll protect you from Jezebeth???

1. Donar (Post author)

That might actually work…
          Actually I was thinking about even earlier. You know, for example before Louis sneaked up on Florian in the nude and put his hands all over him seemed like a good time… 😉

1. Paul

well, at least for now, his hands ARE above the waist.

2. Donar (Post author)

A temporary situation, I am sure. 😛

Your email address will not be published.

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I’m Donar, a hobbyist 3D artist, and this is where I post my art.

The computer-generated images in this Blog contain artificial nudity and deal with mature and sexual themes such as omorashi, watersports, yaoi or shota. If such material offends you or if it is illegal for you to view such material in your location, please leave now!